SALES AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IN ENGLISH AND ROMANIAN
SALES AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IN ENGLISH AND ROMANIAN,
“KEMPERISIMO” Ltd. is a fast growing brand in the field of trade with rental and sale of campers.
“KEMPERISIMO” Ltd. is a fast growing brand in the field of sales and rental of campers.
In connection with the expansion of the company, we are looking for our new colleague in the position of SALES AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!
What are the OBLIGATIONS of the position:
• Implementation of administrative and organizational tasks, preparation of reports, analyzes, references and presentations;
• Keeping business correspondence and activity-related documentation;
• Effective coordination and organization of the information flow from / to the Manager;
• Maintaining contacts with suppliers and manufacturers;
• Timely provision and systematization of up-to-date information related to the company’s activities;
• Translation and work with documents in English and Romanian;
• Organizes and compiles the schedule for meetings of the Manager;
• Serves and accepts clients for scheduled meetings;
• Assists the Manager in the organization and control of his daily tasks and activities;
• Organizing trips/meetings and other activities of an organizational nature;
• Receiving telephone calls and inquiries to the Manager, processing them by priority;
What are our REQUIREMENTS:
Professional experience in a similar position – an advantage;
• Excellent command of Romanian – written and spoken;
• Excellent command of English – written and spoken;
• Very good computer skills (MS Office);
• Good organizational and analytical skills, precision;
• Teamwork and communication skills;
• Initiative, motivation and personal commitment.
• Experience in the field of trade and / or work with clients – advantage;
• Representative appearance;
• Excellent organization in the work process;
• Desire for workplace development;
• Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
• Loyalty and fairness. Responsibility in performing the assumed obligations;
What we OFFER:
• Work on an employment contract – basic remuneration and motivating bonus, according to the achieved results;
• Additional health insurance;
• Excellent working environment in an ambitious team;
• Opportunity for professional growth;
If you are interested in such an open position, please send a CV with an up-to-date photo. We will contact the approved candidates by phone to specify the date and time of the interview. The sent data are used for the selection of personnel for the declared position and are protected within the meaning of the LPPD.