What exactly are Cookies and what do they do?
The so-called a “Cookie” is information similar to a tag that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit an electronic page. In this regard, we recognize two types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are temporary cookies that exist only while you are using the browser and until do not close it. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive or device until you delete them or until their lifetime expires. These cookies are used to ensure security, to facilitate navigation, to present information more efficiently on the screen and to provide you with better service through more personalized information. Cookies can also be:
* Essential cookies – they are absolutely necessary for the website to perform its basic functions. These cookies allow you to navigate the website and use the features that interest you (eg. access to secure pages on the website). Without these cookies, you cannot be provided with the services that allow the website to function.
* Performance cookies – they collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. These cookies help to understand how visitors use the website by providing information about pages visited, time spent on the site and problems that may have occurred (eg. error messages). This information helps to improve the performance of the website.
* Functionality cookies – they serve to improve your visits to the site. These cookies can save information such as your username, language or preferred location, and saving the choices you make, allows the site to provide you with services with richer and more personalized features.
* Advertising cookies – these are used to track visitors to the site in order to gain insight into user interests, based on the sites visited in order to offer relevant advertisements to that visitor.
Our website uses :
* Strictly necessary “cookies”: These are “cookies” that are necessary for the functioning of the site itself. These include, for example, “cookies” that allow you to enter the secure areas of our Site.
* Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count visitors to our site and see how they use it. This “cookie” helps us to improve the way the site functions itself.
* Functional cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This allows us to personalize content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
*Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you visit and the links you follow. We will use this information to make the site and the advertisements offered on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.